Unlock Your Dream Home with Bridging Loans: Fast, Flexible, and Hassle-Free
Experience the convenience of fast and flexible bridging finance designed for house purchases at market-leading rates. If you’ve found your dream home but haven’t sold your existing property, a bridging loan for the house might be the ideal solution. Our short-term finance options come with simple repayment terms, ensuring a seamless transition from your current home to your new haven. Imagine having found your dream home, yet your existing property is yet to be sold. A bridging loan for the house provides a short-term financial bridge, calculated based on the available equity in your current home.
Key Benefits of Bridging Loans for House Purchase:
Whether you’re upgrading or downsizing, this solution allows you to avoid the hassle of selling your home first, providing the flexibility to move into your new residence without the need for temporary accommodation.
- Proceed with Confidence: Move forward with the purchase of your dream home even before starting the process of selling your current property.
- Skip the Rental Hassle: Say goodbye to the inconvenience of renting temporary accommodation between selling your current home and moving into the new one.
- Flexible Payment Options: Choose to make payments only on your current loan during the bridging period, helping manage your financial commitments effectively.
- Manage Upfront Costs: Access the funds needed for upfront costs associated with the purchase without the delay of selling your current property.
- Interest Reduction: Make payments during the bridging period to reduce the overall amount of interest payable.
Our Commitment to Excellence
Benefit from our wealth of experience working with numerous clients over the years. At Propertyfinance Compare, we establish and maintain strong relationships with our clients by:
- Providing Goal-Oriented Advice: Our advice is tailored to align with your specific goals in house purchase through bridging loans.
- Guiding You Through the Process: Receive comprehensive guidance at every step of the bridging loan process.
- Dedicated Team Support: Our team is committed to helping you seamlessly navigate the transition to your new home.
Why Work With Us?
PropertyFinanaceCompare.com is a team of professional brokers, not lenders. We become a bridge between borrowers and lenders to enter into different types of loan agreements, including both secured and unsecured loan agreements.
Reliable property development loan comparisons that you can trust. It is always nice to know that our clients are on the right track. What makes us different
What makes us stand out from our competitors?
What is property finance compared for?
What are the benefits of working with us?
What’s difference b/w a lender and a broker?
How to compare bridging loans?
- Evaluate how much you need and how much time you require to repay the loan.
- Compare available options
- Fill out a bridging loan application with your information and financial details. The lender will then review whether you can afford the loan. If you can, they will arrange the finance.
How much can you borrow with a bridging loan for a house?
It depends on your credit score, the value of the property you’re using for security, and the value of the property against the bridge loan. But the maximum a lender can lend in bridging finance can vary greatly, ranging from £50,000 to £25 million and above.
What is a bridging loan for house dues?
Interest isn’t the only cost of a bridging loan. Bridge finance costs can include several types of other fees. Those are:
- Facility fee: What you pay for setting up the bridge loan. It’s usually around 1 to 2% of the loan.
- Exit fees: This is usually around 1% of the bridge loan if you pay it back early.
- Administration fees: This is what you pay for the official procedure to be completed at the end of your bridging finance.
- Legal fees: This pays the lender’s legal fees.
- Valuation fees: This pays for the surveyor to value your property.
- Broker fees: If you use a broker, this pays for their work in looking at bridging loans for choosing the best bridge loans for you.
There might be other fees too, so bear this in mind before you decide if bridging finance is right for you.
How to choose the bridging loan?
- How much do you want to borrow?
- How much is your property worth
- How long do you need to borrow?
- Whether you have a mortgage on your property
What is included in comparison tables?
Bridging loan comparison tables include providers we are commercially working with. With its help of it, our clients can easily choose the best bridging loan for them.