Large Bridging Loans- Our Experts Help All The Way
Large bridging loans are considered when the amount of money borrowed exceeds the limit of millions or billions. When such huge projects are taken on, our lenders ensure that the client settles for large bridging finance. Although there is no limit to the funding and completely depends upon the lender.
A large bridging loan can be used to either buy a property from the auction or keep it for future sales. Propertyfinance compare has now made it easy for property developers by introducing large financing all over the UK.
PropertyFinance Compare- Benefits
There may be various reasons for you to put your trust in other companies, but why propertyfinance compare, right? Well, we have got you covered.
- Choosing us will give you access to professional brokers/experience lenders
- We are a company trusted by various professionals
- Before funding you, we ensure your property development plan is foolproof
- We don’t believe in investing blindly; we check and recheck our client’s background and other necessary details
- Our land development financiers also offer construction loans apart from bridging finance for land
Why Work With Us?
PropertyFinanaceCompare.com is a team of professional brokers, not lenders. We become a bridge between borrowers and lenders to enter into different types of loan agreements, including both secured and unsecured loan agreements.
Reliable property development loan comparisons that you can trust. It is always nice to know that our clients are on the right track. What makes us different
What makes us stand out from our competitors?
What is property finance compared for?
What are the benefits of working with us?
What’s difference b/w a lender and a broker?
How can I apply for a large bridging loan?
First, you will need to fill out the form and apply through the application. Later after reviewing your application, our broker will contact you and discuss the necessary details before offering you money. Further steps will be as follows;
- Property valuation
- Formal offer
How do I choose a lender?
Indeed choosing a lender is a difficult task since every kind of bridging loan has its own specific requirements. At property compare finance, we help you choose the right lender through our years of experience.
Where can I use a large bridging loan?
- Buying a property from an auction
- Purchasing properties before selling the current one
- Covering all costs of a development project
- Purchasing an existing business
- Investing money in a new business
Are large bridging loans secured?
Of course, they are.
Why go for a large bridging loan?
In order to secure large chunks of pounds, large bridging loans is an excellent choice. This way, you get an opportunity to make quick business decisions without waiting to raise funds.