Bridging Finance & Best Bridging Loan Broker
When searching for bridging finance, it may be helpful to opt for a consultation with a bridging finance broker, who can provide you with a consultative approach. Most of our brokers are CeMAP qualified and possess broad experience within the specialist finance industry. With access to over 130+ lenders, we can provide market-leading rates and solutions based on your criteria and current circumstances. Your bridging finance broker will a fully packaged application to the lender, and source the best deals, whilst also working with you throughout the application process to ensure hassle-free deals completion.
Depending on your requirements, expert bridging finance brokers will provide you with the correct consultative approach, advising you with suitable options based on your bridging finance needs. Bridging finance is a fast, flexible, and effective short-term solution for property developers and investors looking for quick transactions and short-term financial solutions.
Our bridging loan brokers can help you in many ways:
- CeMAP-qualified consultants and FCA regulated
- Competitive market rates
- Flexible bridging loans
- Assist with fast access to funds
- Provide up to 80% LTV
- Small and large bridging loans
- Consider adverse credit and CCJs
- Access to a wide network of lenders
Why Work With Us?
PropertyFinanaceCompare.com is a team of professional brokers, not lenders. We become a bridge between borrowers and lenders to enter into different types of loan agreements, including both secured and unsecured loan agreements.
Reliable property development loan comparisons that you can trust. It is always nice to know that our clients are on the right track. What makes us different
What makes us stand out from our competitors?
What is property finance compared for?
What are the benefits of working with us?
What’s difference b/w a lender and a broker?
How do I get advice related to bridging loans?
Simply contact us or fill out the form, schedule an appointment, or call the office. When arranging a bridging loan, you must seek advice from an experienced finance broker who can explore all your finance options and detail the advantages and disadvantages of this type of finance.
What lender provides a bridging loan?
This type of finance is provided by specialist lenders who offer their products through brokers. We have a large board of lenders and each lender has its criteria and appetite for certain developments.
Is the bridging loan always secured against the property?
The short answer is yes!
What does a bridging loan broker do?
A broker will help you through the application process, give you advice, and eventually save time and money. The bridging loan market is more complex to understand than other mortgages.
What are the advantages of hiring a bridging loan advisor?
- Have a practical approach: They know what you require and your circumstances, and will evaluate particular deals that might accommodate you.
- Offer advice: They will suggest what you can do to ace the application process.
- Market-wide: This is a vital part of the process as they have access to the entire finance scope and know where to find the best deals.
- Provide 24/7 support: Brokers work on your behalf and look out for your best.
- Simplify the process: The complexities of bridging loans can be challenging. Bridging loan brokers aim to act as an umbrella system, keeping everything